Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Class cancelled!

My first class of the day was cancelled.

Most people would be happy about that, but I was a little upset. She didn't email us until an hour before the class to let us know and I don't check my email before class in the morning.

So I walked all the way to class (really only a 10 minute walk, maybe less) and found out that class was cancelled when I got there.

I ended up going to the library to study, but I could have done so many other things had I have known class was cancelled!

Things I could have done:
1. Sleep in
2. Work out for longer (I woke up at 7 to go running)

Actually, those are the only two things I probably would have done. Oh well.

What do y'all do when something you planned on going to gets cancelled?

No comments:

Post a Comment