Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm the worst blogger ever!


I love this song, so I'm sharing the love to make up for your possible hate for me :(

I've been focused on making it through the end of the semester that I just haven't been blogging- and I have another confession too. I got a Pinterest, sorry for cheating on you Blogger. Pinterest is so interesting and there are constantly things to look at. Maybe I can link my blogger and Pinterest to make sure that I keep blogging.

Only 8 more days here though and then I'll be home. I will continue blogging this summer and my goal is to keep blogging before I leave too.

Plus, tonight it semi-formal and I'm bringing my camera- pictures to come! Hope all of this makes up for my long absence.

Just in case, here is another catchy song. Call me maybe :p


No comments:

Post a Comment