Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hi, my name is Mariah

And I am a super packer!


This is one bag of clothes- but it's not compressed yet. Last year, I discovered that space bags are my lifesaver! Without them, I would not be able to fit all of my clothes in my car. Over half of my clothes are in here. 
Now my closet is pretty empty! It may not look like it, but you should have seen it before (why didn't I take before and afters?!)

I can't believe that my mom will be here on Wednesday and we'll be leaving Friday morning- and then I won't be back at TCU until JANUARY! I haven't been away from TCU for that long since I started college. So it's bittersweet; I'm happy to be going home since so many great things will be happening when I get home, but I'm sad because I won't see my TCU friends for a long time. 

Well here's to enjoying the rest of my last Sunday here for a while. Hope y'all are having a great weekend too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment