Monday, May 7, 2012

Laughter

LaughI'm loving all of these Audrey Hepburn quotes lately! Thank you Pinterest! 


Today is the last Monday of school and I have my first final in T-1.5 hours, but I feel prepared for it. We have to pitch story ideas to my professor and she is going to pick the best one. Unfortunately, I have to think of story ideas based on sports that relate to TCU, which is difficult since basically all sports are done for the school year. No worries though! I did my research during my midnight to 3 a.m. shift last night at the desk and I think I have a couple of awesome ideas. Watch out class, I'm ready for this final. 


So basically, for the rest of the day I will be packing and writing my essay due on Friday. I already have 3 pages done for my 10 page essay- I think I'm on track right now. I've also been taking down stuff from my walls. 


Sorry, it's sideways. I don't know how to fix that on here, but I'll figure it out later and edit it! But look! Empty walls! I took down my posters of the TCU football and tennis teams :( No cute boys to look at on my wall now. Sad day. I also took down my cork board and a bunch of pictures. I'm trying to do a little bit of packing each day so that I'm not bogged down on Thursday. 

Hope y'all have a happy Monday! I'm off to try to finish my to-do list for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment