Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Welcome to the bubble!

Hello all! As you probably know, I am once again extremely sorry for taking so long to post. I have been crazy busy since arriving in DC! But I am starting up the blog again, to post my experiences as an intern in this amazing city.

Update:

I arrived in DC on August 11th with my Dad. We spent a week having a wonderful daddy-daughter vacation exploring the city.

On August 18th, my classmates from TCU's Schieffer School of Journalism arrived and the next day, we went to Face the Nation.

The past week and a half have been spent going to different organizations in DC and meeting talented/successful people. Sneak peek--- we went to places such as Politico, Pew Research Center, US Chamber of Commerce, and more!

Today was my last day of class and tomorrow I will be moving into the city- I have been living in Alexandria since I got here. It is the cutest city ever, but I'm excited to get to the city and start my internship.



Considering I have been the worst blogger ever, I will post about my 3 weeks here in separate posts along the next couple of weeks. Hopefully I will catch up soon and then be able to post about my adventures here.

Please don't hold it against me that I haven't posted in a while- I hope y'all will stick with me this semester! :)

Have you ever been to Washington DC? If so, what were your favorite touristy things to do?
Are y'all excited for a new semester and fall? 
Do you like living in a city or in the suburbs more?

No comments:

Post a Comment