Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quit talking and begin doing


Awesome quote! And I know the picture is of a runner, but this totally doesn't have to apply to just working out. Anytime that you are feeling lazy and procrastinating, just remember that the only way to get something done is to stop talking about how you need to get it done.

I always do stuff like that. I say how much work I have to do and how I am procrastinating. But if I just stopped talking about it and actually did what I needed to do, then it would probably already be done!

That's my motivation for today. I planned to wake up early and run, but instead I decided to wake up early and get my to-do list done. Exercising always seems to come before my to-do list, but today I'm switching it around.

News for today: If you haven't seen anything about the Penn State Scandal yet, then you must be living under a rock. This has been everywhere! Look it up! Read this article too! Penn State is having their first football game in 46 years without Joe Paterno. It's really a sad situation, but it shows how college sports have become so important that anyone involved is protected. They can do something horrible, but the people who know would rather keep that person on the team or as a coach then turn them into the police. Extremely sad.

What do y'all think of the situation? Are you on the side that thinks it was unfair to fire Joe Paterno? Or do you think that was the right thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment