Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Born to Run

Don't make fun of me, but I just recently figured out what this whole subscription thing on Facebook was. I figured that technically I was subscribed to anyone that I'm friends with. But then I realized that it's almost like Twitter! I can subscribe to companies or famous people or anyone to see what they say... and I don't have to be friends with them to do it.

Like I said, I'm a little slow with this technology stuff sometimes. But I've come a LOOOOONG way in this past year.

Anyways, I started following this page called Born to Run. I will admit that some days, I just don't have any motivation to run. I'm not on a team, I'm not training for anything specific, and I don't have a lot of friends who like to run here. So when I found this page, I decided to follow it.

Every day, it has great quotes a pictures that are very inspiring to runners. And every day I want to put the quotes on here because they are so wonderful! But I'll try not to do that. If you like some of the quotes that I post from them on here, then I suggest that you follow them too!

Here is one from the other day:

When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes you have worn out. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Such a cool idea! Really makes me think about exactly how many pairs of running shoes I have gone through. 


What do y'all think of the quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment