Monday, December 3, 2012

10 Minute Tour of DC

Yesterday, I went to the Botanic Gardens to see the Christmas train and flowers! I have a lot of pictures, but I couldn't help myself :) Basically, everything you see is made of some sort of plants, even the train tracks and replicas of everything in DC. 






Library of Congress
Capitol 
Botanic Garden 
Washington Monument
American Indian Museum

Smithsonian Castle
Jefferson Memorial
Lincoln Memorial
White House















And we shall end with a picture of the Capitol! The flowers were a lot different than the last time I went- almost everything outside was dead, except the few roses that I took pictures of. But everything was so beautiful, so I hope you enjoyed the pictures :)

Have you ever been to a botanic garden? 
How did you spend your Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment