Monday, January 30, 2012

A beautiful day calls for some time outdoors

This morning I went to Trinity Park to a) take pictures for an article and b) exercise. I planned to just walk leisurely and take some pictures, but instead I ended up running a lot at the beginning while stopping to take pictures every once in a while. 


And then since the weather was just SO BEAUTIFUL, I went to the Botanical Gardens to walk around and do homework. Needless to say, I will be going there much more often now! It's free to get in, the gardens are huge, and it's relaxing to sit in the grass and read. I want to take a picnic and go there for a long afternoon next time. Or go and run. Either way, it will be perfect. 


View of downtown.


Railroad track- the train was running a lot today!


Dirt path that I like to run on. 

More dirt path with the train in the background. 

It was a wonderful day to spend outside. The weather was cold, but not unbearable. It was perfect for running in leggings and jacket. And I wore my new running shoes (finally!), so that made a great run even better. Hope everyone has a happy Monday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment